The Prodigy has announced that they’re heading out on a massive UK arena tour later this year.
And here in Leeds, we’ll be seeing the duo in November.
The Essex-founded electronic music duo are set to pay us a visit as part of their seven-date Army of the Ants Tour this November.
Hot off the back of playing to tens of thousands of music lovers in the fields of Manchester’s Heaton Park during a headline slot at this year’s edition of Parklife festival this past weekend, The Prodigy has thrilled fans by announcing today that they’re set to play a handful of big gigs at major UK arenas before 2023 is out, reports The Manc.
Liam H and Maxim will be back on arena stages after their smaller July 2022 headline tour – which the first without their late bandmate and brother, Keith Flint – was met with huge love and support from thousands of fans nationwide.
The autumn 2023 tour also comes after the band’s run of international festival headline dates, which is currently underway and already going down a real treat.
The pair say they’re “looking forward to bringing the fire back” to key UK cities once again.
Kicking-off in the Scottish capital of Glasgow on 16 November, the band will then hit up major venues in English cities such as Leeds, Brighton, and Birmingham, as well as the Welsh capital of Cardiff, and, of course, here at the AO Arena in Manchester, all before the tour draws to a close at London’s iconic Alexandra Palace on 24 November.
The Prodigy will have Leeds crowds dancing the night away when they take to the stage on Saturday 18 November.
The Prodigy – Army of the Ants Tour 2023
- Thursday 16 November – OVO Hydro Arena Glasgow
- Friday 17 November – AO Arena Manchester
- Saturday 18 November – First Direct Arena Leeds
- Monday 20 November – Brighton Centre
- Tuesday 21 November – Motorpoint Arena Cardiff
- Thursday 23 November – Utilita Arena Birmingham
- Friday 24 November – Alexandra Palace London
The Prodigy will be supported by SOFT PLAY – formally known as Slaves – on all UK tour dates, with the British punk rock making a much-anticipated return to live shows after being on hiatus for several years and after having reignited their partnership under a new moniker.
- Leeds International Festival of Ideas announces new headline speaker and hosts
- Lewis Capaldi pulls out of upcoming gigs – including intimate Leeds show
- The best gigs, concerts and live music performances in Yorkshire | June 2023
Tickets to see The Prodigy at the First Direct Arena in Manchester on Saturday 18 November are officially set to go on general sale this Friday 16 June at 9:30am.
Grab tickets here.
Featured Image – Andrea Ripamonti