A Yorkshire bakery's rude-looking donuts have gained national attention after Channel 4 star Steph McGovern tweeted a photo of them from her Packed Lunch green room.
McGovern, who presents her daily programme Steph's Packed Lunch live from the Channel 4 studios at Leeds Dock, shared a picture of the naughty treats with her followers on Twitter on Wednesday afternoon.
Writing "Interesting choice of post show treats in the @PackedLunchC4 green room today......." the TV presenter uploaded a picture of five of Doe Bakehouse's now infamous 'vulva nuts' to share with her 420,000 Twitter followers.
Image: Doe Bakehouse
The striking donuts, which come laden with flesh-pink icing, strawberry lace, a conspicuously-placed heart and multicoloured sprinkles around the edge, are made by Doe Bakehouse in York.
Her post garnered some interesting comments, to say the least - with hundreds piling on to give their two pence on the sugary post show delicacies.
One wrote, "I'd better not speculate as to the flavour...."
Whilst another said, "The bit with the heart on is for what exactly. Asking for a friend…"
A third responded, "*adopts Bernard Manning voice That reminds me. I must ring the wife."
But the best comment by far has to come from Twitter user Ian Wright, who replied: "Why is there a tiny wee heart on each of them?"
Quick to tag in, Matt Naylor joked to the user: "You found it!"
The donuts, which were first debuted by the Yorkshire bakery to its own Instagram page earlier this week, are strawberry flavoured (naturally) and also come with a concealed chocolate egg hidden within.
Clearly pleased with their new national exposure, Doe Bakehouse has also shared a screenshot of McGovern's tweet to its social media with the caption: "Because what else are you having for your lunch if it’s not a Vulva-Nut?"
Whilst, sadly, there isn't a Doe Bakehouse in Leeds (yet, we've got our fingers crossed though) the bakery does have two sites in neighbouring York and a third in Clitheroe, Lancashire.
If you want to get your hands on them, you'll need to pre-order and then make the trip across to pick them up - as they're currently only available for collection only.
A popular bar and nightlife spot on Call Lane has closed its doors for good this weekend.
Revolución de Cuba - or Revs de Cuba, to most of us - announced the imminent closure of its Leeds bar last week, and went out with a 'final fiesta' on Saturday.
The venue opened on Call Lane, right in the heart of Leeds' nightlife heartland, back in 2015, and remained open after the collapse of Revolution's parent company back in January 2026.
The group's other venue in the city, Revolution at the Electric Press, did close immediately in January.
Revs de Cuba was famed for its Latin-inspired food and cocktails, and its late-night parties that tried to recreate the party atmosphere of Cuba.
The two-storey venue also had live music throughout the week, plus dancers and entertainment at the weekends.
Posting a statement to followers, Revs de Cuba wrote: "We have loved shaking your cocktails and creating unmissable parties and events over the years, but as of today, 15th August 2026, we will sadly be closing our doors in Leeds.
"We want to extend an enormous thank you for joining the Revolucion party and making some unforgettable memories.
"Any guests with bookings will be contacted in due course - Thank you for your patience and understanding. Goodbye and Gracias."
Commenting on their farewell post, one person wrote: "Noooooo! I had the best nights ever at Revs. I have the best memories. This cannot be trueeee."
Another said: "Thanks for so many years of Live Music and Joy."
And someone else posted: "what a place, end of an era."
The existing Revs de Cuba site in Leeds is under the steer of the NEOS Hospitality, who have revealed grand plans for its future...
Police launch investigation into ‘unexplained’ deaths of two people in Bradford
Emily Sergeant
A police investigation has been launched following the 'unexplained' deaths of two people who were known to each other.
At around 6:55pm on 11 August, officers from West Yorkshire Police (WYP) were first called out to an address on New Stead Rise in Bradford following reports that a woman, aged 52, had been found dead, and then a further call was received at 7:14pm to reports a 59-year-old man was found dead at a business premises on Tong Park Industrial estate.
Both deaths are currently being treated as 'unexplained', WYP declared, and enquiries are being carried out with a forensic examination pending.
Detective Chief Inspector James Entwistle, of the Homicide and Major Enquiry team, confirmed that the deceased are known to each other - which is why an investigation and public appeal for information has been launched.
"Sadly, we are investigating after the deaths of two people at two locations in Bradford," Detective Chief Inspector James Entwistle said.
"These people are known to each other, and their deaths are being treated as unexplained. We are not currently seeking anyone else in connection with their deaths.
"Enquiries remain ongoing into establishing what has happened."
Can you help? Anyone with any information is asked to contact police via 101, or by using the live chat options at https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/livechat, quoting log 1539 of 11 August.