White Rose Shopping Centre is celebrating god’s own county ahead of Yorkshire Day this month with its Yorkshire Market.
Ahead of Yorkshire day on Tuesday 1 July 2023, White Rose Shopping Centre will be showcasing all things Yorkshire with a Local Makers Market.
Taking place over the weekend on Saturday 29 and Sunday 20 July, guests can expect to shop a range of items from a number of fantastic Yorkshire independents.
Hosted in White Rose’s Central Atrium, each of the stalls will be open from 10am – 5pm on Saturday and 11am – 5pm on Sunday.
Steven Foster, Centre Director at White Rose, said: “We’re pleased to welcome back a number of local independent crafters ahead of Yorkshire Day this year.
“Our Yorkshire Markets have proved extremely popular with guests in the past, and we are proud to support these Yorkshire businesses selling an array of unique, handmade goods.”
The two-day Yorkshire Market invites visitors to browse a number of stalls including:
- Yorkshire Dales Crafts’ handmade doorstops, lavender sachets, and personalised angels
- Confetti Girls’ flowers, balloons, and gifts
- Oops, Ooks n Studs’ handmade jewellery and accessories
- Daisy Creations’ handmade knitted baby blankets, hats, headbands, bobbles, and clips
- The Light of the Moon’s crystals and fragrances to promote calm and peace
- Sweet Memories by Ann’s traditional sweet stall
- Ben and Brodie, a small independent that makes healthy home bakes for your dogs
- Dinnewell Gins’ multi-award winning, premium, small batch gins
- Stinker Stuff’s Eco soy wax candles which are both vegan and cruelty-free
- Fairburn Candles’ handmade and 100% vegan candles in vintage teacups
- Vale Scents’ homegrown, homemade, and hand-poured wax melts and candles
- Clay Bakes’ handmade pottery by Janet, made from wet clay to the finished product
- Halewood Illustrations’ locally drawn wildlife and pet portraits
- Sugar Well luxury handcrafted soap, made in Yorkshire using a palette of modern cosmetic colours
Featured image – Supplied